Translate

Sunday 13 January 2013

A Powerful and Primal Video

Blessed Be Everyone,

I wanted to share with you today a video I found on Youtube that I found to be particularly powerful. There is something that speaks deeply to the soul when you watch it. The combination of music and visuals somehow perfectly captures the essence of the Horned God and the primal energy of the forest.

The creator of the video has managed to create something that will stay with you. I often visualise this video when I am looking deep within myself to connect with the Horned God on the occasions I am unable to get out in nature.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and all credit to the video's creator, VJ Tasara.


Love and Light my fellow seekers )O(

2 comments:

  1. ...love the didgeridoo in the background muse! ~ blessed be! ~ dear kindred!...(:

    ReplyDelete