Translate

Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Return of The Stag God

Well it has been quite some time since I lasted posted on here. During that time I have run a couple of FB pages (one still active) and a couple of FB groups (now defunct).

I decided...nay FELT...that the time was right to relaunch this here lil woodsy blog; and,  also I will aim to post over the weekends when I have more time to spare and devote to it though tonight may bring a little treat.

So, welcome back dear readers. The grove returns once more. Blessed Be )O(

3 comments:

  1. I will keep an eye out for future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized that your post is from 2014! Will you be posting again soon! I hope so! I do love reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been squeezed out by Facebook along with several other similar sites. Facebook took away our options for receiving standard posts and they now only allow the option for highlight posts which they select. I just saw a poem of yours and am very sad that you took your page down.

    ReplyDelete